SUBMIT AN EVENT
This tourism-related online calendar is intended to inform visitors about events that they may attend or participate in while visiting Greater Madison. Submissions must be events or activities that are open to the general public and must have a broad appeal to both residents and visitors.
Participation in the events calendar is limited to partners of the Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau. Events are not automatically posted. Events submitted are reviewed to ensure that guidelines are met and information provided is complete. The Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to edit submitted text or reject submissions entirely. A notification email will be sent once the submission has been reviewed.
To submit an event, please fill in the designated fields in the form below (review Tips for Event Submission beneath the form for best results). Please be sure to include high-quality (at least 500px X 500px) photos that are in JPEG format. If you are not currently a partner of the Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau and would like additional information on our partnership program please contact Maureen Martin.
TIPS FOR EVENT SUBMISSION
When considering submitting an event, please review the checklist below. This does not guarantee that your submission will be accepted, but we hope that it helps you as you consider submitting your event!
• My organization is a GMCVB partner
• The submission is a specific, special event; it is not an ongoing activity of my organization; it is not a promotional offer (discount or special price off regular activities/services)
• The event will be held at or is hosted by a partner location
• The event is open to the public
• The event is likely to appeal to out-of-town visitors
• I have included a photo that is in JPEG format and is resized to 450W x 285H pixels
If your event meets all or most of the above, please submit for our review. Thank you!