NEW HOLLAND PAVILIONS
The state-of-the-art New Holland Pavilions--now in their third year of operation at the Alliant Energy Center of Dane County--are a big part of what makes World Dairy Expo a must-attend event!
These multi-use pavilions total 290,000 total square feet of state-of-the-art space and have made Madison, Wisconsin an industry leader in agricultural shows. Pavilion 1 is 90,000 square foot and heated; pavilion 2 is a 200,000 square foot indoor pavilion. The pavilions replace the nine agricultural barns that were previously used for World Dairy Expo and include some of the following features:
- Pavilion 1 has cattle capacity of up to 800; Pavilion 2 has capacity for 1,800
- 120-foot clear span
- Positive pressure ventilation system
- Built-in restrooms and showers
- Exterior wash bays that are covered and lit
- Manure storage
- A milking parlor with 24 stations
- 7,900 square feet of pre-function space
- Concession stands
- Office spaces
Want a preview? Check out the photo gallery.