Discover the intoxicating world of craft spirits at Wisconsin's largest craft distillery. This behind-the-scenes tour gives you an inside look at the ingredients, products and facilities that took this tiny Washington Island distillery to the global stage.
Follow the journey of super-premium spirits from grain to bottle. Learn the secrets of delicious distilling. Inhale the scent of Wisconsin-grown ingredients. Savor the superb spirits that only Wisconsin can create.
Cost: $15 per person Duration: 1.5–2 hours Availability: Year-round, one-week notice required, private events, prearranged groups only Minimum # of Participants: 10 Maximum # of Participants: 25 Additional Details:
• 21 and older, valid ID required
• Please wear pants and non-slip shoes. No skirts/dresses/shorts, and no open-toed shoes are allowed
• Animals are not permitted in the facility
• No eating or drinking during the tour, only in tasting room afterward
• No refunds
• There are no lockers or mechanisms to secure your items while on the tour. You are responsible for your personal items
• For guests highly sensitive to gluten or those with celiac disease, there are airborne wheat particulates in the facility