The Essen Haus is calling all chili enthusiasts for their 7th Annual Chili Cookoff on Saturday, March 7. Enjoy unlimited samples of 15 chili recipes from 6-8pm, and don't forget to vote for your favorite, because YOU decide the people's choice champion.
You can cut the cost in one of three ways with a little Facebook participation.
- Post a "chilly chili" picture of yourself dressed in summer clothing (t-shirts, shorts, swimsuits, etc.) OUTSIDE in the winter in the event discussion to drop the price to $5. *Be sure to tag everyone in the photo in order to get the discount.
- Mark that you're "going" AND share the event on your timeline to get in for $8. *Please send us a private message if you share. Your privacy settings may hinder our ability to see this on our own.
- Mark that you're "going" to the event to save a buck (i.e. $9 entry)
Who can pass up some of Madison's best chili on a chilly March evening? Visit the event website for complete details.
- Times: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Admission: $10 for adults, free for kids 10 and under