A Breath of Fresh Art
- Presented By: Katherine Kramer Projects
- Dates: 9/18/2021, 9/19/2021
- Location: Primrose Studio & Retreat
- Time: Saturday 1-3pm & 4-6pm; Sunday 10:30-11am
- Price: $20 general admission, $15 for students
"A Breath of Fresh Art" is an outdoor event featuring performing and visual arts in the idyllic setting of Primrose Retreat. This year's event is themed around Environments: From Rural to Urban to Global. "A Breath of Fresh Art" will include performances by musicians, dancers, and writers; art installations by visual artists; and learning opportunities through talking circles and workshops.
Date & Time: Performances and talking circles will take place on Saturday, September 18 at 1:00-3:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM. Workshops will take place the following day on Sunday, September 19 at 10:00-11:30 AM. In the case of inclement weather, the rain date for the performances will be Sunday, September 19.
Location: Primrose Studio & Retreat, 1261 County Rd U, Verona, WI 53593
Artists will include:
- Collette Stewart (contemporary dance)
- Gaines & Wagoner (music)
- Jacki Whisenant (visual art, music)
- James Botsford (poetry)
- Katrina Harms (visual art, music)
- Hicksville Debonairs (music)
- Katherine Kramer Projects (tap dance & music)
- Mandy Basich Kron (visual art)
- Papa Kobina Brewoo (hip-hop dance)
- Sandy Kruse (author)
- Scratch Dance (contemporary dance)
Tickets: Tickets must be purchased in advance. $20 general, $15 student. Attendees can participate in the Sunday workshops at no additional cost. All ticket proceeds will directly support the featured artists.
Accessibility: Limited wheelchair accessibility, as Primrose Studio & Retreat is on uneven and grassy terrain. There will be a restroom available on-site.
For more information, please visit katherinekramerprojects.com or call 406-570-2801. A Breath of Fresh Art is hosted by Katherine Kramer Projects with generous support from Dane Arts.