Learn the steps and take the time to embrace your passion with the horse.
Attire must wear long pants and sturdy shoes (closed toe shoe). Stables has helmets.
1. Understand how to lead a horse
2. Stand a horse on a lead
3. Understand the horse's confirmation and communication.
3. Grooming -- Brushing, picking horses hooves
4. Tacking up the horses with Saddle, Saddle pad, girth, (instructor will bridle the horse)
5. Learn the basic of riding; walking with correct form and steering
6. Taking care of the horse after riding
7. Barn and stall care
We want your experience with the horse to be positive. All ability levels welcome.
- Times: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Admission: $80.00 ages: 7-Adults