Calming the Mind: Joy of Living 1
- Presented By: Tergar Madison Meditation Community
- Dates: October 21, 2020 - November 25, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Location: Virtual Event
- Time: Six Wednesdays, starting 9/21 from 7 to 8:30 pm to 11/25
- Price: base fee: $135, reduced: $80, sponsor: $180
It can be hard to find contentment and joy when we receive so many messages in our day-to-day lives that we’re not smart enough, beautiful enough, or successful enough. If we could just work harder, eat healthier, or be a little less stressed, then maybe –just maybe – we will finally feel okay. There’s always something missing.
What if, deep down, our true nature were already perfect, and it was just a matter of recognizing it?
The Joy of Living training encompasses three progressive levels. In the first level, you will discover how awareness meditation can be used to create a peaceful mind and joyful heart.
Taught by Kasumi Kato and Scott Anderson