Charcuterie Board Workshop
- Presented By: Cambridge Market
- Dates: 1/27/2022, 2/11/2022
- Location: Cambridge Market
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $55
Wow your friends and family at your next get-together when you learn how to assemble beautiful charcuterie boards.
Each "Instruction & Board" ticket includes:
- Wisconsin cheeses, charcuterie, and all accouterments for creating a delightful 10x10 board of your own.
- A beverage of your choice (wine, beer, cider, soda) to enjoy while assembling your board.
- All tools and supplies needed to complete your board and packaging to take it home.
- Step-by-step guidance and personal assistance in creating your charcuterie board from Cathy Yerges of Cambridge Market.
- Perfect pairing suggestions.
- Tips for how to create your board on a budget.
- A Sip & Savor Discount Card to enjoy on your next wine purchase from the Market.
Workshop is limited to 10 people to provide plenty of space.
All Dane County Public Health guidelines will be followed.