Cheese, please! How to Create a Cheese Board
- Presented By: Madison Eats Food Tours
- Dates: March 11, 2021
- Location: Virtual Event
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Price: $75 per household
MSCR has teamed up with Madison Eats Food Tours to offer a fun, tasty and locally focused class one can enjoy from the comfort of your own home!
Turn an ordinary night into a memorable one with everyone in your "bubble." Join us online as we taste local cheeses and learn the magic of creating a beautiful cheese/snack board and pairing. Your kit includes a tasting card and fun foodie games as well.
A day or two before the zoom class, each registered guest receives a kit from Madison Eats Food Tours that includes:
- Two 1/3 pound Wisconsin cheeses
- 4 oz Quince and Apple Jam
- One package Potters Winter Wheat Crackers
- 4 oz. NutKrack classic glazed pecans
- 2 piece Gail Ambrosius Chocolates
- And one small bamboo board for serving.
Everything in the box is locally sourced, printed and packaged and feeds 4 for a light snack or 2 for a delicious and cozy night in. Fee includes kit, class and delivery to Madison and surrounding suburbs. $75 per household.
Registration deadline: February 25.