Cheese Science Series
- Presented By: Fromagination
- Dates: 1/21/2021, 2/4/2021, 2/18/2021, 3/4/2021, 3/18/2021
- Location: Virtual Event | Fromagination
- Time: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Price: Varies
In 2020, we scheduled in-person classes about cheese for cheese lovers who want to know more about entertaining with cheese, and those who want some "cheese science," too. Now we're taking those classes online for 2021...let's learn about cheese from a distance as the pandemic fades.
Every other Thursday, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
January 21 – March 18, 2021
Online, live from the Fromagination shop!
Expand your knowledge of the world of cheese – sign up for a Fromagination class! Our classes are informal and informative…and you get to taste the subject matter! They are taught by our cheesemongers and other staff members. Classes take place at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday evenings in late winter/early spring online. Register online. space is limited. If you have a gift certificate, please let us know at time of registration.
Note: For a confirmed group of 20 or more, customers may schedule a private class or special topic session by calling 608-665-3363.
Winter/Spring 2021 Class Schedule
- January 21 – A Tour of Classic Cheeses
- February 4 – The Science of Cheese-Making
- February 18 – Cheese & Tea
- March 4 – Fabulous Sheep Milk Cheeses
- March 18 – Delicious Goat Milk Cheeses