Cows on the Concourse
- Presented By: Cows on the Concourse
- Dates: August 21, 2021
- Location: 100 block of Martin Luther King Blvd
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: Free
Cows on the Concourse is a FREE, annual and family-friendly event that kicks off June Dairy Month in Dane County. Hosted on the Capitol Square, kids and adults can meet and greet cows from local dairy farms.
This year, Cows on the Concourse will be teaming up with Breakfast on the Farm for one super dairy-filled event on Saturday, August 21! We are excited about this opportunity to work together and share Wisconsin’s dairy heritage and reputation! Stay tuned for updates!
Saturday, August 21, 2021 – See note above!
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM; Rain or Shine!
Downtown Madison, WI
Location 100 block of MLK
- Visit two cow petting areas – Ask our “Moo Experts” your bovine questions
- Tempt your taste buds with a melt-in-your-mouth grilled cheese sandwich and wash it down with ice cold milk. We will feature a specialty grilled cheese sandwich, which will be announced at a later date!
- Learn about the rich dairy tradition in the Badger State and build your dairy knowledge in the Ed‘Moo’cation Zone
- Kids, check out our athletic stations and learn how dairy products are a part of healthy lifestyle and keep your bodies strong. Don’t forget to fuel up with ice-cold milk after you exercise!
- Join in the My Dairyland Scavenger Hunt and visit each zone at Cows on the Concourse. Learn fun dairy facts and record your answers for a chance to win a free souvenir t-shirt while supplies last