PLEASE READ IN ENTIRETY. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE THE COLORS YOU WANT.
How to choose your colors
1. CLICK HERE to view yarn color options.
2. Choose carefully! Once you book, we order your colors immediately to ensure we get you exactly what you ordered on time. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR COLORS ONCE ORDERED. If this is a gift, either ask the recipient what colors they want before you book, or buy them a Gift Certificate instead.
3. Select your colors from the dropdown menus. Workshop includes 6 rolls of yarn to create a chunky blanket about the size of a throw blanket, about 3.5 feet x 4.5 feet. You get to design your blanket with 1, 2 or 3 different colors! Each dropdown represents 2 of the 6 rolls of yarn. So, for example, if you want your blanket completely white, you would select "white" for all three. If you wanted 4 rolls of Ivory and 2 rolls of soft pink, you would select "Ivory" for 2 of the dropdown menus and "Soft Pink" for 1 of them. If you want a unique combination like 1 white, 5 black or 3 sage 3 ivory, please tell us that in the Special Instructions box at checkout.
4. TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE TO A DIFFERENT DATE. If for ANY reason you cannot make your event, we will pack your yarn up in a take-home kit you will pick up from our studio and provide you with access to our On Demand step by step video instruction. If you prefer to reschedule your ticket to another event, there is a $40 rescheduling fee.
5. Want to make your blanket bigger? See the dropdown menus to add up to 2 additional rolls of yarn for an extra cozy blanket. Please call if you have any questions: 608.575.7838
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Get Your Art Buzz On at Wine & Design! No artistic talent needed, just the desire to have fun! We take the time to guide you step by step to complete your very own chunky knit blanket. Our vendor can take up to 2 weeks to ship, if you are booking a class less than 2 weeks before your event, we will do our best to honor your color selection, and will call you if there is any issue.
**Optional Food Add-Ons!!** Charcuterie boxes and Macarons offered through partnerships with Tricky Foods and Macarons by Sim made fresh before your event. Great sizes for 1-2 people. Not available if ordering less than 24 hours prior your event. ADD TO CART WHEN PURCHASING YOUR EVENT TICKETS SO WE KNOW WHEN TO PREPARE YOUR ORDER. Click here to add to cart.
If meeting a friend(s) please list the name(s) of attendee(s) in the Order Comments section so we can seat you together. Please arrive 20 minutes early to settle in and get a drink!
We offer an array of wine, beer, cocktails and mocktails. We also offer small bites such as chips, popcorn & sweets. No outside beverages are allowed. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WINE AND OTHER BEVERAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE.
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE GARVER POINT BUILDING ON S. FAIR OAKS AVENUE TO THE LEFT OF THE LOBBY ENTRANCE. Our shopping center can get busy so please allow yourself enough time to find parking and settle in! On-site parking can be found on either side of the building labeled Guest Parking. Pay close attention to signs, only the spots on the sides of the building are for customers. The rear spots are for residents of the Garver Point apartment complex only. Free parking is also available on the street, just be sure to read signs so you don't park illegally.
If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 608-575-7838.
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE TO A DIFFERENT DATE. You may, however transfer your ticket to a different person, but you cannot change your colors without a $40 color change fee. If for some reason you cannot make your event, we will pack your yarn up in a take-home kit which you will pick up from our studio, and provide you with access to our On Demand step by step video instruction. If you prefer to reschedule your ticket to another event, there is a $40 rescheduling fee.
We MUST receive 4+ registrations to hold a class. If the event has low attendance, it is subject to cancellation, in which case we will issue you credit towards a future event.
This is an in-studio class. Want it virtually? CLICK HERE to purchase virtual class with yarn kit included. Rather buy one already made? They are wonderful gifts that you can purchase HERE.