We’ll be getting ready for Spring and Summer produce at the next edition of Crafts & Croissants! This time we’re partnering with Lauren Rudersdorf, a local organic vegetable farmer at Raleigh’s Hillside Farm, CSA owner, and blogger at The Leek and the Carrot. Shake up your usual morning routine and make a tote bag to carry home all of your fresh fruit and veggies when you hit the local markets. Grab a bestie (or three!) and join us for this fun and relaxing morning. Here’s what you can expect:
- Fresh-baked croissants and breakfast pastries from Batch Bakehouse
- Mimosas mixed to order using our famous prosecco on tap
- 10:00am: Lauren Rudersdorf from Raleigh’s Hillside Farm will talk about the benefits of locally-grown food and in-season produce. She’ll also discuss how CSAs work and how to make the most of them.
- Optional #revelDIY projects from our Craft Bar Menu. For this Crafts & Croissants only, we’ll be featuring our DIY market tote bags. We’ll have decorating supplies and design inspiration available.
- Times: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission: $10