Spring has us dreaming of fresh produce and cocktails on the patio. For this edition of Crafts & Croissants we’ll be partnering with Siren Shrub Co. for a tasting of of their line of shrub concentrates and ideas for cocktails, mocktails, marinades, and more! Grab a bestie (or three!) and join us for this fun and relaxing morning. Here’s what you can expect:
- Delicious breakfast pastries from Batch Bakehouse
- Mimosas mixed to order using our famous prosecco on tap
- 10:00am: Brief presentation from Layne and Mindy, co-owners of Siren Shrub Co., including a taste test from their line of unique, locally-sourced, organic fruit and herb-based shrub concentrates. They will tell the story of how they started their company, provide information on shrub ingredients, how they are sourced, and how the Siren team develops flavors, and share ways that you can incorporate these healthy shrubs into your day to day life.
- Optional #RevelDIY projects from our Craft Bar Menu.
Note: This event is intended to be a relaxing, kid-free experience and childcare will not be provided. We kindly ask that you make other arrangements for your little ones!
About our Collaborator: Layne and Mindy of Siren Shrub Company are friends with a passion for local food and community connectivity. They started their journey with Siren Shrub Company in 2018 and have been providing refreshing and creative drink options that can be enjoyed by everyone.
* Photo Credits: Siren Shrub Co.
RSVPs Recommended. Walk-ins will be accepted only as space allows. Registration fee includes a breakfast pastry, mimosa or non-alcoholic drink, tastes of several shrub mixes, and brief presentation. Optional crafts available for a la carte purchase.
- Times: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission: $10