Crafts & Croissants is back, and this time we’re partnering with Madison’s favorite #plantlady – Kate Holl from Wildewood Shop. Shake up your usual morning routine and escape the winter doldrums at Revel. Grab a bestie (or three!) and join us for this fun and relaxing morning. Here’s what you can expect:
- Fresh-baked croissants and breakfast pastries from Batch Bakehouse
- Mimosas mixed to order using our famous prosecco on tap
- 10:00 a.m.: Tips & Tricks from Kate Holl at Wildewood Shop for improving your houseplant game and creating an indoor green space to get you through these dreary months. Kate will have a featured selection of plants for sale.
- Optional #revelDIY projects from our Craft Bar Menu. Might we suggest the faceted ceramic holder or a woven basket to add a bit of color and really make your plants pop?
RSVPs Recommended. Walk-ins will be accepted only as space allows. Registration fee includes croissant, mimosa, and presentation. Optional crafts and plants available for a la carte purchase.
About Wildewood: Wildewood is the brainchild of Kate Holl, a Wisco native who recently moved back to Madison after owning Flora Plant Shop in Nashville. Her indoor plant and home goods shop will be opening a storefront this Spring!
- Times: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission: $10