Crossroads is a public lecture series that brings campus and the community together to learn about challenging and engaging social science topics such as politics, policy issues, ethics, public perceptions, law and science and society.
CRISPR holds the potential to transform our planet. Join a panel of internationally recognized experts from UW-Madison to explore the scientific, policy and ethical landscapes regarding this controversial technology.
- Dominique Brossard, life sciences communications/Morgridge Institute (moderator)
- Alta Charo, law
- Jeffrey Jones, OB/GYN
- Pilar Ossorio, law/Morgridge Institute
- Kris Saha, biomedical engineering/WID
- Dietram Scheufele, life sciences communications/Morgridge Institute
Note: This event was originally scheduled for February 12th and was rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- Times: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Admission: Free, registration requested