Old World brewing techniques. Explosions. Food. Music. Beer. These things and more make up Depth Charge!
Depth Charge brings to life Wisconsin's proud brewing heritage in a fun, dramatic, one-day-only brewing spectacle.
The beer's wort is boiled during the height of Depth Charge festivities, as white-hot (and bagpipe-led!) boulders are plunged into an outdoor brew kettle. The liquid is then cooled and allowed to ferment and age before it's released. This year's beer will be a Gose.
Schedule of Events:
• Hot Beer Pokes, 4-7PM
• Food Trucks, 4-7PM
• Music by Jon Dee Graham (Official)
• Brewing Spectacle & Explosions, 7PM
• JAK’s Ohana
• Jolly Frog (Mexican/Latin American)
• Smokin Dragons BBQ Company (American BBQ)
• We serve twelve of our craft beers, three varieties of gluten-free RE: FRESH Radler, Sprecher sodas and water.
• Per state law, wine, hard alcohol and other beer brands are not served and cannot be carried in.
• Free admission.
• Dogs and other animals are NOT allowed.
• All ages welcome, but children or those who startle easily may want to wear noise cancelling headphones during the explosions.
• Limited patio seating available. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair to guarantee yourself a seat!
DM us or email email@example.com.
- Times: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Admission: Free