Downtown Lake to Lake Food Tour
- Dates: 7/2/2022, 7/9/2022, 7/16/2022, 7/23/2022, 7/30/2022, 8/6/2022, 8/13/2022, 8/20/2022, 8/27/2022
- Location: Madison Food Explorers
- Time: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Price: $54 plus tax and ticketing fees
Come discover the food and history of Madison, a unique place a governor once called "77 square miles surrounded by reality." This guided food tour allows you to explore downtown with ease and enjoy 5 to 7 unique food stops. Whether you are a native Madisonian, new to the city, or just visiting, this tour is a one-of-a-kind way to experience the heart of the city and visit Madison’s main attractions including Frank Lloyd Wright’s Monona Terrace, the State Capitol, State Street and the UW-Madison Memorial Union.
- Experience Madison's farmers market-to-table food scene
- Explore the state capitol building, the only one on an Isthmus
- Examine world-famous architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright and Cesar Pelli
- Enjoy scenic views of two of our beautiful lakes
- Stroll down State Street with its eclectic shops
- Hang out with students and alumni at the Union Terrace on the shores of Lake Mendota
- And mostly importantly, learn about fun, quirky spots to explore on your own!