Fall Village Market
- Presented By: Mount Horeb Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dates: October 3, 2020
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The Fall Village Market is an open-air market in Mount Horeb, WI. Shop vendors from across the Midwest – boutique shops, handmade artisans, and curators of vintage goods.
- We are shortening the market to one day--Saturday, October 3 from 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
- We are changing the location of the market from Main Street to Grundahl Park so that we can use the fencing of the baseball field for crowd control.
- We are knocking down the vendor booth fee to a one day rate ($75.00 for a 10x10 booth space, $150.00 for a 20x10 booth space, $200 for a 20x20 or mobile boutique).
- We will sell tickets to the market in time slots. 100 tickets will be sold per timeslot currently. If Dane County moves into Phase Three before the market we will up that number to 250 tickets per timeslot. Tickets will cost $5.00 and be available August 24, 2020. Tickets will not be required for those age 5 and under.
- Face coverings will be required of all attendees, vendors, and staff, and volunteers.
- We know this year has been extremely trying especially for small businesses. We feel passionate about finding a safe way to offer an opportunity for all our vendors to get in front of customers while still keeping everyone safe.