These aren’t just any old embroidery hoops! Learn a few basic embroidery stitches that you'll use to embellish floral fabric, and add fun texture with beads, velvet flower cut-outs, and sequins, if that suits you. Hang your handiwork in your office or on your gallery wall to add a pop of texture and something special! This workshop is for beginners and no previous embroidery experience is necessary.
This kit comes with written instructions for basic embroidery stitches. Join us live for the virtual workshop on Thursday, April 22nd at 6:30pm, or follow along at your own pace using the recorded workshop as your guide.
Each floral fabric embroidery kit includes the following:
- Written instructions and diagrams for 7 basic embroidery stitches
- Access to the live virtual workshop with our instructor on Thursday, April 22nd (and link to the recorded workshop after)
- One 8-inch wooden embroidery hoop
- 2 squares of fabric (1 practice piece + 1 floral piece of your choice)
- 6 skeins of embroidery floss in colors that coordinate with the fabric you select
- 2 needles
- 1 needle threader
- Assortment of beads, velvet flower cut-outs, and sequins (will vary from picture and will coordinate with the floral fabric you choose)
Each #RevelDIY wouldn't be complete without a confetti popper for a much-deserved celebration after completing the project!
Additionally, the recipient will need scissors for this project. We recommend working on your project in an area with good lighting. You will have time to practice each stitch during the workshop, but may not finish your final project by the end of the workshop time.