* A distinguished artist recital series now in its 48th season!
* Concerts are free and open to the public…no ticket required.
* 12:00, door open. 12:15, music begins. 1:00, music ends.
* Held in our historic Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Unitarian Meeting House.
* Professional musicians from around Wisconsin and beyond.
* Mostly classical, but Broadway, jazz, folk, and other styles are presented at times.
* Complimentary coffee, tea, and cocoa.
* GPS: 900 University Bay Drive, Shorewood Hills, WI
* Located across from American Family Children's Hospital. Adjacent to bus lines.
* Free Parking.
3/1 — Duo Tárrega (flute and classical guitar duo)
3/8 — Yana Avedyan, piano
3/15 — Madison Flute Club Chamber Ensemble
3/ 22 — [Sorry...no Musicale today]
3/29 — Oakwood Chamber Players
4/5 — “Schmaltz and Smarts:” Four Seasons Theatre presents Broadway favorites
4/12 — Faythe Vollrath, harpsichord
4/19 - Javier Calderon, classical guitar
4/26 — Kassia (soprano duo)
5/3 — Helen Avakian and Dave Irwin, folk guitar duo
5/10 — Cristina Ballatori, flute
5/17 — Oakwood Chamber Players
5/24 — Juliana Mesa-Jaramillo, bassoon
- Times: 12:15 PM to 1:00 PM
- Admission: Free, donations accepted.