From the Field Webinar Series
- Presented By: International Crane Foundation
- Dates: 7/2/2020, 7/9/2020, 7/16/2020, 7/23/2020, 7/30/2020
- Location: International Crane Foundation
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Free
Cranes in the Rice Zone: Sarus Crane Conservation in Southeast Asia
Thursday, July 2, 2020, 11 a.m. Central Time
Sponsored by Pat and Tim Tuff
Join us for our webinar with Tran Triet, Southeast Asia Program Coordinator, on Thursday, July 2, at 11 a.m. Central Time.
In this webinar, we will present how the International Crane Foundation has worked with conservation partners and local communities in Southeast Asia to conserve Sarus Cranes over the past three decades, in a landscape that is densely populated and intensively farmed.
Register for webinar here: https://savingcranes.zoom.us/webinar/register/8015929423327/WN_V9mDZZgQQfmzBf0W6dYpVg
Save the date for these future webinars!
We will share more details and registration links as we get closer to the events. Check back for more dates and topics coming soon!
- July 9 | Field reports from my Whooping and Sandhill Crane observations in Wisconsin, with Co-founder George Archibald
- July 16 | Cranes, Communities and Agriculture – Opportunities for Cooperation on the Korean Peninsula, with conservationist Lee Kisup, Emeritus Director Hall Healy and Professor Joo Yoonjung
- July 23 | Let’s Whoop it Up – Craniacs Unite for a Global Celebration! Join us for our first-ever virtual fundraiser to celebrate cranes and Craniacs worldwide. Learn more about the event.
- July 30 | Wattled and Whooping Crane breeding seasons and aerial surveys, with South African Regional Manager Tanya Smith and Director of North America Programs Liz Smith