TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE Friday 1/11 at 9am!**
“What is GALentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year!” – Leslie Knope, Parks & Rec*
And we wholeheartedly agree. Save the date for our annual GALentine’s Day Party, happening on Saturday February 9th! Grab your besties and join us for an extended brunch soiree celebrating friendship and waffles. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the fun festivities you can expect to enjoy (and stay tuned…we’ll be adding to this list as we finalize plans!)
- Brunch buffet featuring Belgian Liège waffles and tasty toppings by Press.
- Express hairstyles by Arch
- Sweets display wall by Cedar and Spice
- Revel DIY party favor station
- Themed activities and games (heartthrob coloring books, anyone?)
- Swag bags for the first 40 guests to RSVP and giveaway drawing for all attendees, with items from Canvas Club Boxing, Food Fight Restaurant Group, Chick-fil-A East Madison, LMC Boutique, Velvet Waxing Studio, Beautycounter, and more to be announced!
Registration/Ticket info: Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Friday, January 11th. Making a plan with your posse? When you register, you will need to select your desired arrival time: 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, or 2pm – so we encourage you to figure that out in advance. Last year tickets sold quickly and we want to make sure that friend groups can stay together!
- Times: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: $50