Additional Events offered Saturday, Oct. 27 & Sunday, Oct. 28:
- Candle-lit Cave Tours - All Day Saturday & Sunday
- Over 300 candles light up the South Cavern!
- Includes "trick or treating" for crystals and fossils
- Hayrides: FREE!
- Depart frequently from the Barn Discovery Center. Enjoy a tractor-pulled hayride on the Brigham County Trail from Cave of the Mounds to Brigham County Park and back! Free family hayrides provided with support from Dane County Parks.
- Historic Barn Discovery Center: FREE!
- Open from 12 PM - 3 PM with displays, crafts, & activities
- Seasonal Story-Time: FREE!
- 2 PM in Historic Barn Discovery Center
- Interpretive Walk-n-Talks: FREE!
- 3:15 PM, departs from Historic Barn Discovery Center
- Guided surface walk with Local History and Geology (~45 min)
Wear a costume for a bonus "trick or treat"!
Costumes MUST allow you to safely navigate cave tour. Projectile items (weapons, swords, etc…) are not permitted on tour.
*Schedule subject to change without notice*
- Times: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: Adult $18.95, Kids $10.95