Live Music in the Backyard: Madtown Mannish Boys
- Dates: September 18, 2020
- Phone: (608) 848-1079
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Free Admission
Join us for 'Live Music in the Backyard' every Friday night from May through September!
Madtown Mannish Boys, 6-9PM
Backyard Bar & Tap Room, Open at 3PM
Other fun details:
• We serve twelve of our craft beers, three varieties of gluten-free RE: FRESH Radler, Sprecher's sodas and water.
• Per state law, wine, hard alcohol and other beer brands are not served and cannot be carried in.
• Green County Humane Society will be serving Miller & Sons Supermarket brats, hot dogs and chips from our Brat Stand. All proceeds will be donated to this non-profit organization.
• Please note, the Brat Stand only accepts cash.
• While we encourage you to patronize the Brat Stand, carry-in food is still allowed.
Families and Animals:
• All ages welcome. Children must be supervised at all times.
• Leashed dogs and other animals are NOT allowed.
• Free admission.
• Dogs and other animals are NOT allowed.
• Limited patio seating available. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair to guarantee yourself a seat. Pop up shade tents and picnic blankets are also welcome.
DM us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.