Madison Beer Run Challenge
- Dates: May 2, 2020 - May 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Madison Events
- Price: $40.00
If you like to run and you like beer, this event is for you. Madison Events is hosting a month-long virtual running challenge to keep you active & healthy during the Safer At Home order. Large running events are not happening now but they will in the future and to keep your training on track, we are challenging you to run far and away from people.
Starting on May 2nd, you can log all of your (indoor or outdoor) runs on the Strava App and link them to our club account. Each week, we will give out prizes for the top 3 longest distances by an individual and bonus prizes for everyone who meets the weekly challenge. At the end of May, the runner with the most logged miles will win the grand prize (tba). Prizes will include local breweries, restaurants, liquor stores and free entries into some of Madison Events fall events. Every participant will receive a Madison Beer Run Challenge shirt at the end of the event.
$10 of each registration will go to the United Way Of Dane County Covid-19 Response
- Register For The Challenge (your miles only count once you are registered and join our Strava Club).
- Join us on the Strava App (you will receive the link in your confirmation email).
- Log your runs on the Strava App and add them to our Leaderboard.
- We will email you each week with a new challenge, meet the challenge and win bonus prizes.
- Bonus challenges earn you a bonus 5 miles to add to your total.
- Each week, we will have prizes for the top 3 longest distances.
- The individual with the most logged miles (including bonus miles) by June 1st, wins the Grand Prize.