Join the Wisconsin Veterans Museum for our quarterly dinner event
H. H. Bennet Studio Historic Site Coordinator David Rambow will discuss how photography was a major social and historic innovation at the time of the Civil War.
Online Registration Opens July 5th | $24.00/members $30.00/non-members | Registrations/Cancellation deadline: August 9
Get your own tintype taken
- The $80.00 cost is per session (1 photo). A group of people may sit for a single photo.
- There is no member discount for the session. Each session costs $80.00 and must be paid in full.
- If you want a tin type photo take, you MUST sign up for a session in advance.
- Session tickets are available here/below. If these fill, more may become available.
- Your session will last approximately 20 minutes.
- When you arrive at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum, your first stop will be the counter at the Gift Store to check in.
- The photographer may not be able to accommodate you if you are late for your scheduled session time. Please plan to arrive with enough time to prepare for your session.
- Your 4″x6″ photograph will be mailed to you within one week.
- We will provide a few small props, such as a side table and chairs, as well as costumes for those who wish to wear them. Please arrive early if you wish to wear one of our costumes.
- Times: 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Admission: Free