Please join us in the beautiful surroundings of Monona Terrace for a mini meditation retreat guided by Sarah Moore M.D.
Life can be stressful but with time for self-care and restoration, your light and presence will be more accessible to you and all those you love. Give yourself and your loved ones this gift and take the time to slow down, be present, and practice self-compassion. The day will be a mix of guided meditation, deep relaxation, and gentle movement. The retreat is open to everyone and will be beneficial for those meditating for the first time as well as someone who has been practicing for years.
Sarah Moore is a mind-body practitioner and therapist. Her personal meditation practice has brought her much peace, joy, and stability. She has been practicing meditation for 20 years and teaching for the past 11 years. Sarah is very excited to guide you through a day of self-care and healing!”
What to bring:
• Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers (sweater or shawl)
• Something to lie on (e.g. yoga mat, camping bedroll, blanket)
• Something to cover yourself with (e.g. blanket or beach towel)
• Something to place under your head & knees (e.g. towel, spiral pillow, blanket)
• Water bottle
• Eye pillow or something to use to cover your eyes
• Meditation cushion or bench if you prefer that to a chair (Chairs will be provided)
- Times: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM