Move It Madison
- Presented By: Madison Parks & MSCR
- Dates: May 1, 2020 - May 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Madison Parks
Move It Madison with Madison Parks & MSCR!
Begins May 1, 2020
With the recent Safer At Home order, MSCR and Madison Parks are excited to continue to connect our community with a wide variety of activities. Activities focus on Madison Parks & MSCR happenings, self-care challenges, environmental pursuits and methods to be active while having fun! The goal is to complete all 30 activities by midnight, May 31. You can complete more than one activity per day.
How to Participate:
- Complete a registration form to participate
- Print the Move It Madison Menu, track your activity and tally your points.
- One registration per household. Complete activities as an individual or as a family but only submit one menu per household. Activities can be completed more than once.
- A form will be sent to you and also available on the MSCR website on May 31. You will have until midnight, June 7 to submit a post challenge form to be eligible for a prize.
- Drawings for prizes will take place the week of June 10 and winners will be contacted shortly after.
EXTRA CREDIT: May is National Bike Month! Earn an extra 2 points (max) per day for a 30 minute bike ride. Add extra credit points to your end total.
Earn a chance to be entered into TWO raffle drawings!
- All participants will be eligible for a prize by completing the post challenge form.
- Reach 40 points to be entered into an additional drawing.