Nakoma Historic Architecture Walking Tour
- Presented By: Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
- Dates: 7/10/2021, 7/29/2021, 8/21/2021
- Location: Small parking lot behind Thoreau Elementary School
- Time: Saturday tours at 11am; Thursday tour at 6pm
- Price: $10; $5 for students
Sundry Architecture in an Early Suburb
Take a trip with us down historic Nakoma Road and learn about one of Madison’s first suburbs and the prominent residents and architects responsible for its development. View fine homes on lush lots as well as one of Madison’s oldest buildings, the Old Spring Tavern.
Saturdays June 12, July 10, and August 21 at 11 a.m.; Thursday, July 29 at 6 p.m. Tours are approximately 1.5 hours in length.