Nakoma Historic Architecture Walking Tour
- Presented By: Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
- Dates: 6/10/2023, 7/13/2023, 8/5/2023, 8/31/2023
- Location: Meet at the small parking lot behind Thoreau Elementary School
- Time: Saturdays, 10:00 am - 11:30 am; Thursdays, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Price: Cost: $15 Adult, $5 Student, free for children under 5 & for MTHP Members.
NAKOMA: Sundry Architecture in an Early Suburb
Take a trip with us down historic Nakoma Road and learn about one of Madison's suburbs and the prominent residents and architects responsible for its development. View fine homes on lush lots as well as one of Madison's oldest buildings, the Old Spring Tavern.
Online reservations are required.
Ticket sales close 24 hours before the tour start time.
Interested in joining the Madison Trust? Learn more about membership.
Weather: We will be there rain or shine! See our website for cancellation exceptions.
As a courtesy to guests on the waitlist, please cancel your ticket(s) if your plans change.
To view all our 2023 tours, see our Historic Architecture Walking Tours.