Let’s face it: by the end of February, at least half of us will have fallen off of the New Year’s resolution train and will be back to old habits. So why not embrace it and indulge a bit?
Join us for an evening of fun, including:
- Pizza from our downtown neighbor and local favorite, Ian’s Pizza
- Chilled cans of PBR
- Special DIY projects: beer glass etching, slate coaster etching, and wooden beer bottle openers
- Craft Bar projects, including leather can/bottle holders
- Giveaway drawing for fun prizes
Grab a date, wrangle the roomies, or bring those besties – it’s sure to be a fun night!
Space is limited, so RSVP now to save your seat! RSVP fee covers pizza and one PBR. Additional drinks, snacks, and DIY projects available for a la carte purchase.
- Times: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Admission: $10