Pizza on the Farm at Sprouting Acres
- Presented By: Sprouting Acres Farm
- Dates: 7/18/2021, 8/1/2021, 8/15/2021, 9/5/2021, 9/19/2021, 10/3/2021, 10/17/2021
- Location: Sprouting Acres Farm
- Time: 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Come to the farm outside of Cambridge to eat delicious pizza, walk around the farm, meet new people, listen to some great music, and to just have fun! Pizza Night is held the first and 3rd Sundays of Each month May to October.
You can enjoy wood-fired pizza from May to October on the *1st and 3rd Sundays. *no pizza Sunday, July 4th 2021
Order here, at our online store. No calls, please. We hope to open in 2021 with limited, on-farm eating with social distancing practices. Before May 2021, we will update you here regarding Covid-19 protocols. Stay tuned!
We want you to:
- be comfortable (indoor and outdoor restrooms available).
- enjoy pizza the 1st and 3rd Sundays from May to October.
- park in designated parking areas only. If you need handicapped parking, it is available past the large parking area down by the blue barn.
- clean up after yourself. (We have dish bins, recycling, and trashcans to use.)
- bring a picnic blanket or chairs. (We have limited seating inside and out.)
- play in the large sandbox, yard games, and ping pong!
- treat the property with respect.
- enjoy the walking paths, but please stay on the mowed paths
- have fun!
- take in the scenery, but please stay back from the pond area in the spring. We have resident cranes, wood ducks, mallards, geese, herons, and they like their privacy.
Please do not:
- call-in orders; you must order online.
- bring pets; No pets.
- carry in beverages. (We have beer, wine, house-made lemonades, and other beverages available!)
- litter; Don’t litter!
- pee in the woods (trail-cams everywhere, by the way).
- bother wildlife.
- go inside farm buildings – greenhouse, hoophouses, or packshed; you can peek in (with your eyes) but do not enter.
- harvest our crops, do not pick any fruits or vegetables unless Farmer Andy runs out of something and yells out loud “Can someone please go grab some more tomatoes from field ?! (But he never will so don’t worry, it’s an easy rule to follow.)
It is mandatory to bring friends and family.
Please join us rain or shine!
We also have air conditioned indoor space when it gets nasty outside.