Public Tours of FLW's Unitarian Meeting House
- Presented By: Friends of the Meeting House
- Dates: June 1, 2023 - September 1, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Friends of Meeting House
- Phone: (608) 692-8083
- Price: $30 adults, $15 students
If you're interested, in or curious about, the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright, then this is a building you really shouldn't miss. The Unitarian Meeting House, completed in 1951, is one of Wright's 17 most important buildings (AIA) and a National Historic Landmark. It was also FLW's own church and expresses his spiritual beliefs. The building is iconic because it challenged prevailing church designs. And because Wright with so connected to the church, many stories abound.
Tours take place by appointment at 10:00 and 2:30 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, June 1 - Sept. 1 and Sundays at 11:15.