The Ryan McGrath band will be playing at The Lone Girl Brewing Company on Saturday, January 27 from 9:30-11:30pm. The Ryan McGrath Band is a Madison-based blues, country and rock band, deeply rooted in classic American music.
The perfect soundtrack for a cross-country road trip, the band draws its influences from blues legends and country greats. Featuring: Tom Pietras on drums, Rob Hoium on Bass, Paul Sabel on Harmonica, and Ryan McGrath on guitar/vocals.
* Opened for Grammy Winner Jennifer Hudson at Arizona State University during 2015 Super Bowl week
* Opened for Darius Rucker June 23 in Madison
* Opened June 10 at America’s Music Festival (Dubuque, IA) ahead of Little River Band, The Guess Who and Styx
* Performed at Milwaukee’s Summerfest on July 2 (based on our performance, they are already confirmed for 2018!)
* Headlined tailgates for the Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts and University of Wisconsin Badgers (2016 & 2017)
* Lead guitarist/singer has performed in Nashville
* Performed at Harley-Davidson twice
* Have performed in St. Louis and Dallas
* Album sold on iTunes and Amazon — titled ‘Know My Name”
* ReverbNation currently ranks the band as the #2 blues band regionally
- Times: 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- Admission: Free