Summer Concert Series at Olbrich Gardens
2021 Summer Concert Series
June 15 - August 17
Tuesdays, 7-8 or 8:30 p.m.
Enjoy an evening concert in one of Madison’s most delightful outdoor venues.
Concerts will feel a bit different this year with a limited capacity and social distancing. Here are some of the changes you will see:
- Each concert has a limit of 200 people allowed on the Great Lawn and 30 people on the rooftop terrace. Additional tickets will be made available if social distancing requirements are reduced.
- All concert attendees must bring their own lawn chairs or blankets (including rooftop tickets).
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket barcodes can be scanned on a phone or paper print out.
- Individual households must sit at least 6 feet apart from other groups on the Great Lawn and rooftop terrace.
- Because of the limited capacity, tickets should be purchased in advance online or over the phone. If you do not have internet access, please contact Mike Gibson at 608-243-0156 to purchase tickets.
- There is a ticket cost for each summer concert in order to support local musicians and Olbrich Gardens.
- A limited number of reduced fee tickets are available. To request a fee waiver, please contact Mike Gibson at email@example.com or 608-243-0156.
- Carry in picnics are allowed. No sharing of food or drinks between different households. Please carry out all trash.