- Presented By: Madison Area Sports Commission (MASC) and Indoorance
- Dates: 2/27/2021, 2/28/2021, 3/6/2021, 3/7/2021
- Location: Indoorance (indoor triathlon training facility)
- Time: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: $125.00 Race Fee + $9.63 SignUp Fee
The Madison Area Sports Commission (MASC) offers a semi-annual opportunity for Dane County youth sports organizations to apply for a Youth Grant. The MASC Youth Grant program provides opportunities for area youth, who may have financial limitations, to experience the benefits of sports. To date, MASC has awarded more than $406,000 in funding to Dane County area youth sports programs. Here’s a list of just a few of the past recipients.
Previously, the MASC Youth Grant has been funded by the IRONMAN Foundation. Without an IRONMAN in Madison in 2020 due to COVID, the funds to support the youth grant are not available for 2021.
HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN...
Complete a sprint triathlon on February 27 or 28 or March 6 or 7, 2021 at the newly-opened Indoorance indoor training facility in Madison, and proceeds will benefit the MASC Youth Grant program.
Kick off the new year with some friendly competition at a brand-new facility, all while supporting a great cause (professional triathlon experience not required).
10-minute swim, 30 min bike, 20 min run
$125 per person
Add on a Preview Session for an additional $50. Preview Sessions will occur on a day prior to competition day. An Indoorance team member will reach out to you to schedule your preview session.
1-hour slot to complete the event. The goal is to complete as much distance as possible during the allotted time for each segment.
Note: Each participant will have a scheduled race time/day, staggered from other competitors to provide physical distancing.
- 3-person relay: The swim, bike and run will each be completed by a different athlete.
- 5-person team: Each team member will complete a full triathlon. The team score will be the combination of all team members' individual scores.
Volunteers (ages 16+) are needed for swim, bike and run support. Lifeguard certification is required for swim support. Sign up here.