Westmorland Historic Architecture Walking Tour
- Presented By: Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
- Dates: 7/22/2021, 8/14/2021
- Location: Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Time: Saturday tours at 11am; Thursday tours at 6pm
- Price: $10; $5 for students
From Farmland to Frank Lloyd Wright
No repetitious development of cookie-cutter houses in this pioneering west-side suburb. Find the remaining 1860’s sandstone barn that shares the same block as a 1920’s Tudor Revival home. Identify houses ordered from a Sears-Roebuck catalog, houses made entirely of steel, and the house Wright designed as a prototype.
Thursdays May 27 and July 22 at 6 p.m.; Saturdays June 26 and August 14 at 11 a.m. Tours are approximately 1.5 hours in length.