Verona Loop Festival: Festival fun right in the middle of the bike course. Takes place on the grounds of St. Andrew’s Church (301 N. Main Street).
• Food and non-alcoholic drinks available at Verona Loop Festival
• Hop Haus Brewing Company (10 min. walk from Festival)
• Tuvalu Coffeehouse & Gallery (10 min. walk from Festival)
• Wisconsin Brewing Company
• ( n+1 ): Coffee + beer cafe inside Rocket Bicycle Studio
• Take the free shuttle that picks up at the corner of S. Carroll Street. & E. Wilson Street (near Monona Terrace)
Intersection of Old Sauk Road and Timber Lane: Hills!
• Craftsman Table & Tap (15 min. away)
• Hubbard Avenue Diner & Bakery (12 min. away)
• Longtable Beer Café (11 min. away)
• The Roman Candle – Middleton (11 min. away)
• Take US 12/18 W and exit on Old Sauk Road
Intersection of Mid Town Road and Timber Lane: More hills!
• Yola's Cafe (10 min. away)
• Nitty Gritty (17 min. away)
• West Towne Mall Food Court (15 min. away)
• Take US 12/18 W.
• Left onto Mineral Point Road
• Left onto S. Pleasant View Road
• Right onto Mid Town Road
Intersection of W. Mineral Point Road and Garfoot Road: Scenic back road
• Grumpy Troll Brewery, Restaurant & Pizzeria (9 min. away)
• Brix Cider (9 min. away)
• Sjolinds Chocolate House (8 min. away)
• Skal Public House (8 min. away)
Please note: This is an alternate route due to construction on Mineral Point Road
• Go West on University Avenue
• Take Highway 14 West
• Left on Stagecoach Road
• Left on Highway P.
• Right on W. Mineral Point Road