Learn about life on the farm at Sassy Cow Creamery, a third-generation family farmstead. Go behind the scenes to see a state-of-the-art milking carousel in action, and come face-to-face with the cows who produce premium dairy products, including milk, ice creams and coffee milk. Explore the diet and life of these stunning cows as you tour this beautiful, 1,700-acre farm – complete with plenty of space for the kids to play. Grab a scoop (or two!) of ice cream and relax on the patio.
Ready to meet the sassy cows? Book a private or group tour!
- June–August, Thursday and Friday
- 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- 30 minutes long, includes a pint of milk
- Maximum of 10 participants, reservations required
- Cost is $8 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-17, and children under 5 are free
Field Trips and Group Tours:
- May–October, Monday–Wedneday
- 60 minutes long, includes a dish of vanilla ice cream
- Groups larger than 15 people, reservations required
- Cost is $5 per person
This is an Essential Madison Experience, a hands-on experience designed just for you. It's authentic, immersive and uniquely Madison. Click to see the full collection.
Essential Madison Experience
- Cost: $8 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-17, and children under 5 are free
- Food & Beverage:
- Kids & Families:
- Local Producers:
- Maximum # of Participants: 10
- Minimum # Participants: 2
- Private Group Bookings: