Why Meet in Madison?
Seeking a city that shares your values? Meet alongside one of America's most educated populations.
Education is built into the fabric of Madison. Premier universities. Innovative companies. A state capitol. Madison's a potent mix of educational opportunities.
Want access to these assets and more for your next meeting? Meet in Madison.
Peers Who Brought Their Meetings Here
- National Farm to School Network
- Wisconsin Music Educators Association
- National Association for Campus Activities
- Solution Tree PLC Institute
- Society for the Advancement of Scandinavian Study
- National Council of University Research Administrators
- U.S. Academic Decathlon
- University Professional & Continuing Education Association
- NACADA National Academic Advising Association
- Families and Schools Together
- Association for Experiential Education
- NASPA – National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- North American Victorian Studies Association
- Mathematical Association of America
- Wisconsin Society of Science Teachers
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Madison Area Technical College
- Edgewood College
Stats and Rankings
- 56 percent of the city's population has at least a bachelor's degree, nearly double the national average.
- 23.8 percent have master's degrees and 7.8 percent have doctorate degrees
- 10th best city for recent college grads — Livability
- 95 percent of the population has at least a high school diploma
- 6th most educated city in America — NerdWallet
- #1 most educated city in America — Reuters
- Most educated city in Wisconsin — Insurify
- #5 America's Best Cities for Young Professionals — Forbes
- #6 Best Areas for STEM Professionals — WalletHub
- UW-Madison as #1 public School of Education in America — U.S. News & World Report
- UW-Madison ranks #8 in National Science Foundation's Higher Education Research and Development rankings
Number of Speakers
UW-Madison features 24 speakers in the education and leadership industries. For more information, or to book a speaker, visit Badger Talks.