The Front Line Service Award recognizes the dedication and service excellence of employees who provide service directly to guests. Nominations will be evaluated on customer service, integrity, commitment to their job/employer and performance-related accomplishments.
Ideal Candidate: Individuals who provide service directly to visitors/guests. Nominees could include individuals who work in the following roles: owner, general manager, manager, front desk, bellman, sales manager, sales associate, bartender, cashier, concierge, visitor information, servers, host/hostess, tour guide, security, driver, parking, event coordinator/manager, customer service, reservationist, security, spa personnel, greeter and other like-professions.
* Tip: If you want time to craft your nomination, consider writing it first and then come back to this page and copy/paste your responses into the nomination form.
- How has this nominee demonstrated dedication on the job? (800 character limit)
- Using a specific example or examples, describe how this nominee has demonstrated service excellence and integrity at their job. (1200 character limit)
- Describe your nominee’s professional achievements as a front line service employee. (1200 character limit)
- Is there anything else about your nominee that you would like the committee to consider? (800 character limit)