Tourism is a big business in Dane County. The Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau is continuously working on long-term strategies to drive economic development in our community through increased tourism and visitor spending.
From conducting research that helps us assess the need for new amenities to participating in public policy discussions that affect visitor safety to conducting visioning studies that inspire our community to work collaboratively, we set a proactive pace that yields results.
The support of the private sector businesses has been critical to our work and to advancing the development of greater Madison for nearly 50 years.
We invite YOU to lead the way by becoming a GMCVB Partner.
As a partner, your relationship benefits will include:
- Exposure and recognition in publications and online
- Access to valuable industry resources and information
- Invitations to annual networking and organizational events
We will use your investment to:
- Ensure greater Madison’s competitiveness as a convention, leisure and sports destination
- Pursue initiatives and high-profile events that further increase the visibility of our destination both nationally and internationally
- Increase the economic impact of tourism in Madison and Dane County
An investment in the GMCVB supports the economic growth of greater Madison – and establishes a platform for your company to influence the future of our community.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you would like more information about corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Kristin Wensing, Director of Partnerships, by email or at 608.441.3954.