BRING YOUR MEETING HOME
Madison is a vibrant, lively and thriving home. Why not share it with your colleagues?
Bring Your Meeting Home connects your industry contacts with your community. Show your home off to colleagues? Enhance Madison's regional and national reputation? And create economic impact to improve resident income, job creation and quality of life right here in Madison? With your help, we can do all this and more.
A few facts:
- Last year, visitor spending brought nearly $2.0 billion in new money to Dane County.
- This created $148.3 million in state and local taxes. Without this spending, each resident would pay an additional $700 in taxes annually.
- In 2015, we booked 146 new convention and sporting events, which will create $61.4 million in future direct spending
- There's more we can do together!
How you can help:
- Think about your professional organizations and associations-is there a regional or national event that may be a good fit for Madison?
- Be a tourist in your own town. Have any particular pride points about our city that are appealing to your professional associations? Share them!
- Connect with us. We can share insights and experiences to make it easy for you to bring key events to town so you can focus on your professional role, or research, within your field.
When you do, we'll offer assistance in:
- Finding a facility that's the right fit for your association's meeting
- Accommodations information, including online housing reservations
- Creating competitive pricing proposals
- Hosting a site visit or tour of our home town
- Connecting convention planners with local vendors
For more information about the Bring Your Meeting Home initiative, contact us by email or by calling 608-255-2537. Or, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you about all we can do to help Bring Your Meeting Home to Madison.