No matter the reason or the season, your visit to Madison is sure to be memorable. From capitol to campus ... from sparkling lakes to picturesque landscapes ... from a mix of menus to an array of places to stay ... let us be your one-stop-shop for planning a terrific tour experience!
DON'T-MISS MADISON EXPERIENCES
Our destination offers myriad opportunities to enjoy all of Madison's natural treasures. A few ideas you can explore on your own include:
- Experience the beauty and grandeur of the Wisconsin State Capitol building and grounds, which are open to the public.
- Walk the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, which includes scenic Lake Mendota, Observatory Drive, Bascom Hill and the renowned Memorial Union Terrace.
- Bring home fresh flowers, fruits, vegetables and more from the Dane County Farmers' Market, located on the Capitol Square every Saturday morning, April-November.
- Get on the lakes by renting a canoe, kayak or sailboat, or by reservation at one of Greater Madison's many waterfront dining venues.
- Stroll through Olbrich Botanical Gardens, featuring the tropical Bolz Conservatory and 16 acres of outdoor display gardens, featuring the elaborate Thai Pavilion.
ITINERARY IDEAS & TOURS
If you're seeking more of a more formal tour, select one of the itinerary ideas below to plan your time in town!
To download our group tours resource sheet, click here. To discuss details about our destination or to book your next tour, contact us by e-mail or at 608.255.2537.