Parking at the course
Please note that parking near the course is limited. We advise taking a shuttle from the Sheraton Madison Hotel or from your hotel (see below for hotels offering shuttle service), or utilizing ride share or a local taxi company.
See the map below for parking options near the course. Handicapped parking will be available in the lot at Yahara Hills Golf Course. A shuttle will run between Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison and Yahara Hills Golf Course from 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Shuttle from the Sheraton Madison Hotel
Shuttles will run every 15 minutes on a loop between the Sheraton Madison Hotel and the course on competition day, beginning at 7 a.m. The final shuttle will depart the course at 5 p.m. Shuttles will not be available on Friday for course preview.
Shuttle parking will be available at the businesses listed below, located near the Sheraton.
- WEA Member Benefits
- HJ Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire
- M3 Insurance
The following hotels will also offer shuttles to and from the course on competition day only. Please ask the hotel to reserve your space on the shuttle at check in.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison Central
- Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Madison East
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Madison East
- Graduate Madison
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club
Still need to book your hotel? Click here!