TOURISM IN GREATER MADISON
Last year, visitors to Dane County generated more than $1.98 billion in total business sales—a 6.2% increase in tourism dollars spent over the previous year! Our partners-first philosophy means that more than 500 businesses are first in line to welcome those visitors and deliver a destination experience. Collectively, our tourism efforts mean new money is spent in our community which supports jobs, lowers taxes and improves amenities in our area.
WHAT WE DO
- Secure new events and conventions
- Provide services and support to those events
- Entice leisure travelers to visit our destination
- Deliver destination information to visitors
- Conduct and analyze tourism research
- Promote our partner businesses through marketing and PR
- Build our local economy!
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a partner.