At Destination Madison, we are dedicated to creating a community where people want to work, live and visit. We strive to inspire a love for Madison and serve our community by creating economic impact through tourism. We do this by:
- Attracting conventions, events and leisure travelers to our community
- Providing expert service and support to visitors
- Sharing all there is to know about Madison with visitors and locals
- Supporting strategic initiatives to build our local economy.
We’re passionate about the Greater Madison area: its people, assets, and natural beauty. We’re purpose-driven and love helping people – whether they’re community partners, colleagues, clients or residents. We dream big. And we’re always moving forward.
Want to join our team?
For all available career opportunities, Destination Madison seeks individuals who are passionate about their work and the community we serve. We aspire to be as diverse as the city we represent and to utilize the unique perspectives of everyone on our team. We enjoy working together and make sure to mix in quite a bit of fun along the way.
Destination Madison is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Our team is driven to be inclusive, seek to employ the most qualified personnel in all positions and to provide equal advancement opportunity to all team members. It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who are applicants for employment or employees of Destination Madison.
Team member benefits and perks
In addition to the fulfillment you will receive from adding value to our community, Destination Madison offers the following benefits to all full-time team members:
- Paid time off for vacation, wellness and community volunteering
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid office environment allowing workplace flexibility (for qualified positions)
- Health and dental insurance benefits with generous company contribution
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D and vision insurance plans
- Vibrant office environment right on the Capitol Square in the heart of downtown Madison
- Commuting benefits (free parking or Madison Metro bus pass)
- Access and discounts to a variety of events and attractions in the Madison area