Submit Your Event
Our leisure event calendar is filled with events and activities within Greater Madison. We want our events calendar to represent a robust range of events that are open to the general public and appeal to both residents and visitors.
To submit an event, fill in the form below. Please include high-resolution JPEG photos with a dimension of 1400 x 1000.
Anyone may submit an event. However, if you'd like info about Destination Madison's partnership program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Already a partner? Head to the Partner Extranet to submit your event!
EVENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
When submitting an event, please review the checklist below. If your event meets all or most of the criteria, please submit for our review. Thank you!
- The event is a specific, special event; it is not a promotional offer (discount or special price off regular activities/services)
- The event is open to the public
- The event is likely to appeal to out-of-town visitors
- The event is not a demonstration, protest, or religious service.
- The event takes place in Dane County (limited exceptions made for partner organizations outside of Dane County).
- Include a high-resolution photo that is in JPEG format with dimensions of 1400 x 1000. Event posters are not preferred.
- Include an event link for visitors to find more information about the event.
Please note: Events are not automatically posted. Events submitted are reviewed to ensure guidelines are met and the information provided is complete. Destination Madison reserves the right to edit text and images, or reject submissions entirely. A notification email will be sent once the submission has been reviewed.