Enchanted Valley Acres
- Phone: (608) 628-2435
Slide into Fall Fun at Enchanted Valley Acres!
GIANT Slides, wagon rides, pumpkins, obstacle course, human hamster wheels, magnetic fishing, rubber ducky races, corn mazes, playground, corn corral, ball zone, yard games, and so much more!
Admission is $12 a person (Kids 2 years of age and under are free). Admission includes all activities as many times as you'd like except: Gem Stone Mining and Egg Excavation and any other non activity such as pumpkins and food.
Open Saturdays and Sundays, beginning September 11th- October 31st and all Fridays in October as well as Thursday, October 21st and 28th. Hours: 9am-6pm
Easy 15 minute drive from Middleton, West Madison, Waunakee, etc. Located just north of Cross Plains.
NOTE: Dogs are not allowed in the fall season but they are welcome on leash for Christmas Tree season.
Join us beginning Monday, November 22nd- December 23rd for selecting your perfect real Christmas Tree! Closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- American Express:
- Days/Hours: 9am-6pm; Saturdays and Sundays, Sept 11-Oct 31 and all Fridays in October as well as Thursday, Oct 21 and 28
- Free Wi-Fi:
- On-Site Parking:
- Price Range: Cut-your-Own Christmas Trees $70. Pre-cut, garland, wreaths- Priced Individually
- Womxn Owned Business:
- Family Friendly:
- Food Available:
- Pet Friendly:
- Pet Policy: Dogs allowed on leash for Christmas Tree Season only
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Health & Safety Policy: Link
- Open For Business:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers: