Enchanted Valley Acres
- Phone: (608) 224-9246
Come make Christmas memories at Enchanted Valley Acres!
Open Daily, 9am-5pm from Monday, November 23rd- December 23rd for Cut-Your-Own Christmas Trees or Pre-Cut trees by the large red barn. Wreaths, garland and swag are also available and don't forget your free hot drink with purchase and yummy warm donuts available for purchase. NOTE: We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day!
We provide wagon rides to the top of a beautiful hillside to cut your own tree or walk into the valley to cut. We provide the saws, carts or tarps, baling, and rope and will even help secure the tree to your vehicle for no extra charge. Dogs are allowed on a leash for tree season only. Don't forget to visit us in the fall for pumpkins and activities!
- American Express:
- Days/Hours: Daily, 9am-5pm from November 23rd-December 24th. CLOSED ON Thanksgiving Day.
- Free Wi-Fi:
- On-Site Parking:
- Price Range: Cut-your-Own Christmas Trees $70. Pre-cut, garland, wreaths- Priced Individually
- Womxn Owned Business:
- Family Friendly:
- Food Available:
- Pet Friendly:
- Pet Policy: Dogs allowed on leash for Christmas Tree Season only
Food & Drink
- Outdoor Seating:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Masks Provided:
- Masks Required - Details: Face masks/coverings are required outdoors when unable to social distance from other visitors and in the barn, in line for concessions and on wagon rides.
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Health & Safety Policy: Link
- Open For Business:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced: